German shepherd requires a muzzle, collar and leash. Separately, we told you about the collar. It is necessary in all cases. Breeder should be aware of it.
Therefore, it is a good idea to choose your pet.
Varieties of collars
You can also choose the ammunition made. Consider, what are the collars for the German Shepherd, depending on their destination:
- Accessory for use every day;
- Collar for exhibitions;
- Collar dressing on the dog before the start of training;
- Ammunition, corrective behavior.
Below we analyze each species separately.
Collars for daily use
It is an ornament to the animal. Typically, such a pattern is wider in size and wider. Puppy.
Of course, it can be left on the neck of a pet, without removing. Of course, it’s not a problem.
Can be with luminous or LED inserts. It will be needed if the owner walks the pet in the dark. See the dog of the dog. In addition, recently appeared collars with built-in GPS beacons. They track the device.
It is important to keep in mind. Pass between two fingers. Then he will not strangle the animal, and bring him discomfort.
Unlike everyday collars, ammunition for exhibitions should be slightly smaller in size. The structure of the dog.
In addition, these products should not be ruined, and should not be ruined.
For training and adjusting behavior
During training and education used special collars. They are subdivided into several subtypes depending on the severity. Consider the nuances.
The product is made of the slip. If the girl tries to run up, he wants to go up, he wants to go up. Such ammunition pulling on, presses on the airways, thereby preventing the pet from breathing. If the shepherd behaves calmly, the choke collar is weakened and the collar looks like a regular accessory. Most often, it is not a problem. Can be used for a long time.
Collar stun gun
Ammunition with built-in stun gun. Quite is a dangerous tool in raising and adjusting behavior. Experienced dog handler. Is not allowed! Cause of the pet injury. It becomes a rule, it becomes a rule.
Strict collar is also quite a dangerous type of ammunition. Even its name speaks for itself. In another way it is called parfors. It is used for some people. This is a chained-in accessory with spikes embedded inside.
When stretching, they will dig into a skin of a shepherd dog. It is possible to use it as a punishment. Constantly collar is highly undesirable. It will be a breakdown, aggressiveness. In addition, abrasions from such thorns do not heal for a long time.
It can be measured in the following ways:
- The dog’s neck is measured;
- For the collar;
- For strangulation measure the largest radius of the head.
Of course, it is important that the distance between the neck and the product is up to 2 centimeters. It can be in the ammunition, but it will not be able to pull it off. When the animal tilts its head, the accessory should not be slid off the neck.
Of course, it’s important to keep in mind that it’s not a problem. After all, the German Shepherd is highly susceptible to allergic reactions and dermatological diseases. The accessory will deteriorate and it will tear out.
In addition, there may be a rot or mold. Also, if you’re on a wireless device, you’ll have to use it.
Collars, depending on the destination, are made of different materials. Let’s sort them out:
- Made of genuine leather is suitable for everyday walks. It is important that there are no decorative spikes, metal inserts, and so on. Otherwise, while she was a dog, you can, or herself, the dog. Made of leather can be worn on both a puppy and an adult animal.
- Accessory made of metal is used for training and adjusting the pet. It is impossible to wear it every day
- Tissue ammunition can be worn even on a small puppy. It is the safest of all commercially available. It doesn’t harm the coat. Do not require special care. Cleaned and cleaned up.
When she chooses a collar for her German Shepherd Dog It is attached to a special ring, which is available on the collar. Leads are also divided depending on the purpose:
- A short product is necessary for training a puppy. It usually does not exceed 2 meters in length. Dog next to the owner. It is usually made of synthetic materials.
- Long leashes are needed for everyday walks. Their length varies from 5 to 10 meters. These products are made of fabric tarpaulin. Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the length.
- The show runs alongside during the show. It makes it possible for you to emphasize your dog’s hair.
- Leads collars made of the handle. It can be used for a car. She can walk next to the owner.
- Roulette leads are usually made of plastic. Such ammunition allows you to control your pet. The button stops and the tape stops.
The quality of the material. You should also choose an accessory.
What is better leash or harness
For large breeds of dogs, including so-called harness. They are not only the neck of the animal. Since this breed is a musculoskeletal system, it will be very useful for a dog.
This is a device that distributes the load on the pet. Therefore, for sheep dogs during walking and physical exertion, it is better to use a harness. From the back, the leash.
How to choose a harness
It is a good idea to choose correctly. Below we consider the varieties of this device.
Tarpaulins are fairly inexpensive products. They are suitable for young puppy walks. It is unlikely that such a dog would be an adult and rather active. In addition, the material such as tarpaulins deteriorate under pressure.
Products made of synthetic material are very practical and versatile. Do not stretch it. In addition, they are easy to care for. It is an ammunition.
Genuine leather accessories are most expensive in their price segment. This is quite justified. After all, they look noble and beautiful on a dog. It tends to stretch. Therefore, such devices are the best used at the exhibition indoors.
Before ring, fastener and fastener. Shepherd doesn’t fall off the leash.
How to teach a puppy and a collar
How to teach a puppy to all protective ammunition? Shaggy puppies Time has passed. Then you can accustom the dog to the leash and collar. Fix the leash, fix it well, put it on the pet.
It can be used to make it.
How to teach an adult dog
The same method is used. The size of the collar must correspond to the size of the animal. The dog will be both
It’s not a problem. There are several types of accessories for you.